Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Have you SEEN Kim Chiu and Enchong Dee's Coke AD?

Yes, that is a Question.

I always watch TV at night simply because I am waiting for my favorite teleseryes in ABS-CBN(Kapamilya po AKO).

So, during the advertisement I was able to watch Kim Chiu and Enchong Dee's Coca Cola commercial. I don't know if the televiewers were able to catch a glimpse of the couple because it was soooo fast. I think it was only the 30s or 15s TV ad, that is why.

Anyways, twatch out for the advertisement where the first part is Santa Claus holding a snow globe. And when he moves it to make the snow inside the globe move, the world turns upside-down too. That is where Kim Chiu and Enchong Dee came out, they were both sitting on the edge of a bench, and when the Snow Globe was turned, I think they were brought closer to each other and KISSED each other.

Just CHECK it OUT, okay?:)

2 comments:

  1. Ay, hindi ko sya mapapanood, kapuso ako, he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay, hindi ko sya mapapanood, kapuso ako, he he he...

    ReplyDelete